The new Phil & Teds Promenade Pushchair...Using Phil & Teds inline style and capability, but with a more city-slicker approach, the new Phil and Teds Promenade pushchair offers 8 different combinations allowing you to transport 2 newborns; a newborn and a toddler; or two toddlers - making it very adaptable and utilising the two flexi-seats means that you do not need to buy extra carrycots.
This pushchair is a single or a double buggy, and is the latest product to be launched from Phil and Teds. Great consideration and functionality has been applied to the design of this pushchair, allowing for a lie-flat parent-facing seat setting for your newborn, and then once your child reaches approximately 9kgs you can switch the seat unit to become forward facing
and convert the felxi-seat into the upright position.
If you have a second child alongside your toddler then the secon seat can be added and used in the lie-flat position. as you would as though it was as a singular mode.
Some of the features of the new Phil and Teds Promenade are:
- two way facing (reversible) seat unit
- flexi-seats allowing seats to be used as a carrycot
- handle is adjustable and slides out of the frame
- can be used from newborn to about 4 years old
- utilies a pedal brake
- seat load is 18kgs for the main seat and 18kgs for the double kit too
- lie flat mode has a max load of 9kgs
- pushchair weight is 13kgs (single) or 16kgs (double)
- pushchair width is 64cm or 25in
- uses a 5-point safety harness
- features 4 airless tyres with dual front wheel suspension
This new Phil & Teds Promenade pushchair is available in the colour of Black only.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO HAVE STOCK OF THIS LATEST PUSHCHAIR