The exclusive ISOFixbase for Strata car seats from Jane...
Jané’s latest car seat base, the Strata Platform, is the first base to feature an exclusive ISOFIX system that reduces the G-forces in an accident. Its revolutionary, patented Pneumatic Absorption System (PAS) reduces the impact of an accident to minimalise potential injuries.
This base is for use with the Strata infant carrier car seat and the base can be fitted into the car using the cars Isofix location points or with the use of the car seat belt. It also features an electronic warning system that confirms that both the Isofix points and the infant carrier are located correctly.
Its main features are:-
- The world’s first 3rd Generation ISOFIX base.
- Patented PAS - Pneumatic Absorption System, a shock absorber system with pneumatic piston to reduce the injury caused by G-forces in an accident.
- Patented EWS - Electronic Warning System, to assure the correct installation of the ISOFIX and the strata car seat
- Industry BACRA Awards for ‘Innovation’ and ‘In Car’ products.
- Simply and safely CLICK & GO in seconds to and from the Platform and pushchair.
- Installation without ISOFIX by using the 3point seat belt, ECE R44/04 Universal. Seat belt locking system for properly securing the seat and giving greater stability.
- Installation with ISOFIX, ECE R44/04 Semi-Universal. Anti-rotation system with stabiliser support leg. Able to be installed in the majority of cars on the market.
- Like all Jané products, Strata and its Platform have been developed by the Jané Crash Test Research Centre and accredited by the prestigious Idiada Automotive official laboratories.
- Group 0+, 0-13kg, birth to 18 months approx.
This is the most recent version of the Jane Strata ISOFix Platform.