The latest Britax First Class Plus is a Group 0+ & Group 1 car seat...
Designed to be used from birth, this child seat can be used up to 18kg, which is approximately 4 years of age.
As a Group 0+ car seat (from birth to 13kgs), the First Class Plus is used in a rearward facing position, giving ultimate protection to your child, then when they are old enough simplyset the seat to be forward facing for your child between the weight of 9kg and 18kgs.
Some of the features of the Britax First Class Plus car seat are:
- Rearward facing between 0 - 13kgs
- Forward facing between 9 - 18kgs
- Performance chest pads
- Unique pitch control system designed to reduce the forward movement in the event of an accident
- When forward facing it features 5 recline positions
- When rearward facing it features an extended recline position and utilises the newborn support too
- Newborn support insert can be used in both forward and rearward facing positions to provide extra comfort
- Belt locking mechanism is spring loaded to allow for easy installation
- Side Impact Protection (SIP) with deep softly padded side wings
- When forward facing there are twoseat belt routing options
- Includes harness retainers
- Slim base is designed for a better fit in sculpted seats
- The cover can be removed quickly without interfering with the harness
- 5 point harness system with a 'one-pull' adjustment
- Audible Harness System known as the Britax 'Click & Safe' - to aid you when securing your child in the seat
- 3 -point seat belt installation in both rearward and forward facing
This rearward and forward facing First Class Plus car seat from Britax is available in the colours of Cosmos Black, Black Marble, Mineral Purple, Ocean Blue, Steel Grey and Flame Red. This version is for the Mineral Purple colour.