The NEW (for 2017) Group 2-3 Recaro Monza Nova 2 Seatfix Car Seat...
The newly updated Recaro Monza Nova 2 Seatfix is an ISOFix fitted car seat designed for children from 15 - 36kg or approximately 3 to 12 years of age.
A safe journey is a fun journey – for everyone: Awarded Which? Best Buy in September 2013 the new RECARO Monza Nova 2 Seatfix combines state-of-the-art safety technology with matchless comfort. Extra-stable anti-static side pads reduce crash-generated forces to the head (- 30%), neck (-20%) and shoulders (-30%). Additional foam padding and extra- firm armrests provide even greater protection, and the integral Seatfix locking arms anchor securely to the car’s Isofix attachment points. And with optimal air circulation, plus the RECARO Sound System with integrated speakers, the seat is sure to impress little passengers.
Some of the features of the Recaro Monza Nova 2 include:
- NEW: stable side pads for even greater safety
- NEW: superior fabric designs, like on the Zero1 car seat
- Monza Nova 2: also without Seatfix locking arms
- Extra-firm armrests + ASP side impact protection
- Eleven-way height-adjustable headrest
- Advanced side impact protection
- Excellent seating comfort
- Easy installation with the 3-point seat belt
- Recaro Air Circulation system
- MP3 compatible integrated speaker system
- Washable fabrics
- Nova Side Impact Cushioning Technology
- ECE R44:04
The "Nova"design refers to new side impact cushions that have recently been added onto the existing Monza car seat. It is designed to feature a load distribution material which aims to reduce the amount of side impact force that the car seat may go through in the event of a side impact collision.
The seat comes in the latest range of colours including; Aluminium Grey, Dakar Sand, Indy Red, Carbon Black, Xenon Blue, Performance Black and Racing Red too!