The NEW Group 1-2-3 Recaro Monza Nova IS Car Seat...
The newly updated Recaro Monza Nova IS is an ISOFix fitted car seat designed for children from 9 - 36kg or approximately 9months to 12 years of age. It uses the Impact Shield (IS) for use as a Group 1 car seat, and then, when the Impact Shield is removed, it becomes a Group 2-3 car Seat.
A child seat that grows with your child and always fits. Awarded Which? Best Buy in June 2013 the RECARO Monza Nova IS is a comprehensive safety system that grows with children from 9 months to 12 years of age. The 11-way height and depth-adjustable headrest ensures that your little ones are always sitting comfortably. In addition to the ASP side-impact protection, an impact shield (can be used from 9-18 kg) made from shock-absorbent, high-performance materials ensures maximum protection. And with the integrated RECARO Sound System, every journey becomes an experience.
Some of the features of the Recaro Monza Nova IS include:
- NEW: stable side pads for even greater safety
- Seatfix secures seat, vehicle belt secures child
- Group 1,2,3 seat with impact shield for group 1
- Extra-firm armrests + ASP side impact protection
- Eleven-way height-adjustable headrest
- Advanced side impact protection
- Excellent seating comfort
- Easy installation with the 3-point seat belt
- Recaro Air Circulation system
- MP3 compatible integrated speaker system
- Washable fabrics
- Nova Side Impact Cushioning Technology
- ECE R44:04
The "NOVA"design refers to new side impact cushions that have recently been added onto the existing Monza car seat. It is designed to feature a load distribution material which aims to reduce the amount of side impact force that the car seat may go through in the event of a side impact collision.
This ISOFix seat comes in the range of colours including Carbon Black, Aluminium Grey, Xenon Blue, Indy Red, Dakar Sand, Power Berry, Racing Red and also Performance Black.