The Globetrotter sits between the Triumph and the Volo within the Maclaren range...
Maclarens lightest and simplest buggy for life on the go. Ideal for holidays, keeping in the boot of the car or for use by grandparents.
- 4.8kg basic weight (without hood)
- 15kg seat carrying capacity
- Suitable from 6 months
- multiple seat reclines
- Large square water resistant material hood
The Globetrotter features a quick and easy 5 second one handed umbrella fold. Lightweight aluminium frame with lockable, front swivel wheels. Chassis features a carry strap or handle for easy carrying. Easy foot operated linked brake. Mesh shopping basket.
Previously the improvements from the original modeal are as follows:
- New! Improved hood tensioner with stay back feature to prevent dirt transferring from wheels to hood
- New! UPF 50+ hood for sun protection
- New! Intuitive, highly visible and simple to engage brakes (Volo, Globetrotter, Triumph, Quest, Twin Triumph)
- Optimised crotch strap length and standardised harness positions
- Softer and more rounded ergonomic aviator buckle
- Redesigned shopping baskets offering more space and easier access
The GLOBETROTTER also includes:
- an improved upright seat position
- new softer seat fabric
- easy to adjust recline mechanism
- Single seat position with 5 point harness with height adjustable shoulder harness
- Water resistant material hood with pvc raincover
For this 2016 model, there are also the latest additions of:
- Expandable hood with integrated sun visor
- Removable wheels
- Bigger wheels for a better ride
- 4 wheel suspension
- Lighter than previous Globetrotter
The 2016 colours include; Black/White, Cardinal/White and Medieval Blue/White too!