The NEW Nipper 360 V4 (Double) From Out N About...
Wonderful new colours and improved design really helps the new V4 Nipper Double from Out N About to be their best ever side-by-side twin pushchair! Great for an all-terain pushchair that has been designed with parents firmly in mind, and at only 72cm wide it does still go through most internal doorways when you are out and about!
The main changes are the solid fabric cover that can be rolled back over the back mesh once the seat is fully reclined. Getting back to the Nipper 360s roots there is a wonderful swivel wheel at the front that can be locked into place, and still at only 12.8kg for a double it is still one of the lightest double pushchairs available.
The Nipper 360 V4 offers lie-flat recline (pictured) to your child, meaning it can be suitable from birth, and the use of carrycots is perfect for newborn children. Two carrycots can be used for twins without compromise.
Some of the main features of the new Nipper 360 V4 are:
- lie-flat newborn position (a newborn support is also availalbe to purchase)
- multi-position reclining seat
- solid fabric cover can be rolled over the back mesh
- lockable 360o swivel front wheel
- lightweight aluminium frame
- independent rear suspension
- 5-point safety harness that is now softer than the older version
- rain cover is included
- retractable large sun hood
- pneumatic tyres
- large shopping pouches
- handy solid fabric zip pockets
- quick release wheel system
- new and improved foot-braking system
- handle bar height adjustment (between 77-103cm)
The V4 goes that little bit further with enhancements from the wonderful V3 version, and comes in the creative new colours of; Raven Black, Carnival Red, Mohito Green, Purple Punch and also Lagoon Blue.
This particular version is the Raven Black model.