Sam The Sheep is a Sleep Trainer for your child...
Sam the Sleep Trainer can help you explain the grown-up idea of time to your child by showing them in a very easy way when her parents will be happy to see then and when they better stay in bed a little longer!
Sam's eyes will open and close at set times to signify when it's time to sleep and when it's time to wake up - easy to understand for children who are too young to tell the time. Can be used for morning and night and set for a specific number of minutes e.g. for daytime naps.
- Sam's LCD screen is clear and bright. The screen colour changes helping even the youngest children develop a sleep routine.
- An analogue and digital time display makes Sam a great tool for teaching the time too!
- When the LCD screen turns green, 12 stars appear, then disappear one by one, counting down until it's wake up time!
- Set the alarm with one of three sounds (or simply switch off sounds). Clock display shows time in analogue and digital.
- Nightlight time can be set at 5, 15, or 30 minute intervals.
- An AC/DC mains adaptor is included. 4 x AA batteries can also be used (not supplied).