Introducing the new Mountain Buggy Terrain...
Available in Flint (to start with) the new Mountain Buggy Terrain features some new and exciting technology to make itself a great pushchair to meet all styles of terrain - a perfect companion for keeping fit, the Terrain is a great jogging pushchair.
A newly designed drum brake means that slowing down is now a real option when jogging, and with the new design comes a new level of control to allow your speed to be controlled perfectly, as well as keeping you and your precious cargo safe at the same time when it comes to hills and slopes! Another new design is the suspension - previously this has been done near the wheels or axles themselves lower to the ground, but on the new Mountain Buggy Terrain the suspension is located a lot nearer to the seat unit, giving a perfectly comfortable ride to your little passenger.
The inclusion of 16" wheels makes the Mountain Buggy Terrain a jogging accessory for parents who want to keep fit in the outdoors, whilst knowing that their child is safely being transported around with them. The front wheel is a swivel wheel which has 3 positions; to lock the wheel inwards, to allow it to be free to move around with your changes in steering and also a new outward facing wheel to extend the wheelbase and provide greater stability for all terrains. There is also a 'fine tuning' setting on the front wheel which allows you to adjust the horizontal tracking of the wheel whilst you are out and about - to meet the changes in your terrain!
Convert your pushchair into a Mountain Buggy Travel System with the use of some adaptors and a car seat (see extra image) or change it into a pram by using the carrycot as a flat bed for your young baby.
There is an adjustable handle to make the Mountain Buggy Terrain comfortable for whoever it is that may be pushing the buggy, and when it comes to securing your little one in terms of adjustment all you need to do is use the 'twist and lock' system to 'twist' the harness, make your adjustments and then 'lock' the harness back into place.
Some features of the Mountain Buggy Terrain are:
- 16" wheels - perfect for all terrain
- newly redesigned suspension - focusing on the ride comfort for your passenger
- two cup holders - letting you and your child have a drink each!
- bumper bar included - that can also be removed easily when you need to
- a 'slowing down' drum brake gives amazing control and safety on the slopes and hills
- footbrake - allowing the pushchair to be stationary when necessary
- swivelling front wheel - allowing 3 positions for the front wheel
- front wheel tracking - horizontal tracking to let you adjust to your terrain
- adjustable harness - using a 'twist and lock' design
- adjustable handle - designed to allow all drivers to be comfy!
The design of the Mountain Buggy Terrain buggy allows use from newborn to approximately 5 years of age, with a maximum seat load of 35kgs (or 77lbs). It weighs approximately 13kgs (29lbs) and has a width of 63 cm (or 25 inches). The handlebar height is between 86 and 118cm and the fold height / depth are 109cm/ 39cm respectively (or 43 inches / 15 inches).