PhoenixFix Pro 3 is the most recent Group 1 ISOFix car seat from Kiddy!
Designed as a Group 1 car seat, the PhoenixFix 3 is suitable for use between 9kg to 18kg (or about 9 months to 4 years). Taking off and improving upon the Kiddy Energy Pro car seat, the PhoenixFix 3 features the ISOFix attachment into your vehicle.
There has been a change in the ECE-R44/04 European Safety Regulations and the Phoenixfix 3 fulfills the more demanding requirements of these. In the new roll over test 'Supplement 7', our protective seat passes this tough test with flying colours. These outstanding results are due to the optimised, contoured shape of the seat; the use of high-performance materials, and an enhanced Original Kiddy Impact Shield.
Known globally for their unobstructed views that they offer their passengers, the Kiddy range of car seats also utilises ergonomically designed headrests that support your child's head correctly and safely whilst they are asleep. Building upon their safety-focused design and rigorous testing, Kiddy car seats feature an integrated impact shield design which reduces the risk of sever neck injury compared with a more usual 5-point harness system. In simple terms in the event of a jolt (from a collision) the force of the impact is spread over the whole car seat as opposed to mainly the neck and shoulders area - so the risk of serious neck injuries is greatly reduced. If you then couple this with the innovative Side Impact Protection System from Kiddy then the child is protected from all angles.
The PhoenixFix 3 from Kiddy has been designed as a lightweight car seat for the advantage point of it therefore being easier to move from car to car if required, but also when the weight of the seat is reduced it means that in the event of an accident the a frontal collision the accelerated forces are much lower than a heavier car seat would be.
Some of the other features of the Kiddy PhoenixFix 3 are:
- Headrest height is adjustable via a one-hand adjustment
- ISOFix connection via latches - although does not need to be used
- generous shoulder support ensuring correct positioning for upper body
- utilising the Honeycomb V2 panelling design to act as a further shock absorber
- easy to install protective body impact shield reduces the risk of error when fitting
- an adjustable recline position for when your child is sleeping
- as well as extra padding for leg area there is an adjustable foldable seat cushion to provide correct seating position
- the seat area itself is quite generous too
- fabrics are plush and comfortable and use a breathable thermotex material for a comfortable temperature for your child
- fabrics can be removed for washing
- Kiddy car seats are approved by TÜV Rheinland and the Federal Aviation Authority for use in aircraft
- After the flight and on vacation you can also use the child seat in a rental car and so there is no need to make a compromise on safety
The all new Phoenixfix 3 - comfort and safety assured, wherever you travel, and the the new fabrics have reflective inserts for additional safety, to ensure the seat would be visible in the event of an accident at night time. The fabric is covered with small dots which convey a very special Morse code message: “Kiddy – we love our kids”. A unique message from us to you!