The Kiddy Guardian Pro 2 is a Group 1-2-3 car seat...
The Guardian Pro 2 is an updated version of the wonderful Guardian Pro car seat. It is a Group 1,2,3 car seat and can be used from 9-36kgs, or approximately 9months to 12 years old. This car seat essentially uses the Impact Cushion and the seat belt of the vehicle to strap the seat into the car. This is the Group 1 part of the car seat, and then once your child is 18kgs, you can then remove the front impact cushion and simply use the vehicle seat belt to strap in your child, and can be then used as a Group 2,3 high-back booster car seat until the weight of 36kgs.
Some of the main features of the Kiddy Guardian Pro 2 are:
- Useshigh-tech, high-performance materials, notably the Honeycomb V2 with EPP (Expandable Polypropolene)
- Features a NEW Kiddy Shock absorber to absorb breaking energy on the 3-point car seat bet
- Utilises the Kiddy Impact Shield to secure and protect your child
- A 27% improvement by comparison to the original Guardian Pro model (based upon side-impact tests)
- Adapts to your child, both in height and width, offering safe adjustment at the same time
- Can be used in Aircrafts as approved by TÜV Rheinland and the Federal Aviation Authority
- Breathable fabrics (thermotex) for added comfort
- One hand height adjustment (simple squeeze motion)
- Integrated diagonal seat belt guide
- Foldable and removable insert cushion
- 3-stage leg extension
- snooze position (recline)
Please note that this car seat is not ISOFix - it relies purely on the seat belt of the vehicle.
The Guardian Pro 2 is available in the colours of Marrakech, Sao Paulo, Honolulu, Silverstone, Manhattan, Mumbai, Shanghai, Oslo, Singapore and Dublin - this particular model car seat is the Singapore design.