A clever new type of footmuff from German manufacturer Kaiser...
The new model of the Multifunction footmuss (aka the Multifunktionfussack in German!) is very clever in its design and functionality. The underlying feature is that it can actually be two sizes, via the use of a clever and removable 'extension piece' meaning that it is perfect for use in the car seat (from birth) as well as with a pushchair too.
The Multifunction is made up of a top part, a middle extension part and a bottom piece, so for the smaller sized footmuff requirement (for car seats) then you would quite simply unzip the middle extension and re-zip the bottom piece to shorten the footmuff to a size of 80 x 48 cm. To convert back to the longer length footmuff (105 x 48 cm) all yo then need to do is to unzip the bottom piece from the main piece and insert the extension part back in to give the extra length to the footmuff.
Some of the Kaiser Multifunction footmuff features are:
- Includes a micro-fleece fabric
- Extra large that can be used year after year
- Wide zip covers which are fastened down by two press studs in the upper area
- 6 point holes designed for use with either a 3 point harness or a 5 point harness
- the back side of the footmuff is lined with an anti-slip material
- material is dirt and water repellent
- Inner material is 100% polyester, outer is 100% polyester
- Size 1 is approximately 80 x 48cm
- Size 2 is approximately 105 x 48cm
The Kaiser Multifunction footmuffs are available in the Navy, Brown, Red, Sand, Black and Anthracite.
This particular colour is for the Red.