The Jane Racing Group 0 & 1 offers 2 seats in 1...
The Racing Car Seat by Jané (pronounced “han-ay“!) has been designed to provide complete comfort and well-being to your baby, and focuses on offering a rearward facing Group 0 car seat for use between newborn up to 10kg (or 9 months), but then it can be adjusted to go forward facing between the weight of 9-18kg (9months to approximately 4 years).
A simple to fit car seat, it has side impact protection to give you protection from birth and reassurance thereafter. The interior features an expanded polystyrene lining that has been designed to absorb energy in the event of an accident. The deep impact protection shell, particularly around your child's head is an important feature to note too, and the newborn cushion filler provides the correct posture as well as optimum protection for your new born baby.
The Racing Car Seat offers rearward facing for your newborn baby and can then change to become forward facing in Group 1 stage, meaning you can use this car seat from birth until your child is about 4 years old.
The key features of the Jane Racing Infant Car Seat are:
- Group 0 rearward facing means it can be used from birth up to 10kgs
- Group 1 forward facing means it can be used from 9 - 18kgs (or about 4 years old)
- Installation via a 3-point safety seat belt
- The height of the base re-equilibriates the position of the car seat. When rearward facing, the foot is lowered to increase stability and comfort for the newborn
- Anti-sway system is designed to anchor the seat belts as low as is possible at the base, and as high as is possible at the shoulder resulting in a more secure fit and enhanced crash protection
- 5-point height adjustable harness
- Multiple recline positions for additional comfort
- One- pull harness adjustment
- Breathable fabrics
- Removable and washable cover
The 2013 Racing range of car seats come in the specialist colours of Burnt Red, Abbys and Cooper with this version being the Burnt Red.