The Jane Koos Group 0+ Infant Carrier Car Seat...
The new Koos Car Seat by Jané (pronounced “han-ay“!) has been designed to provide complete comfort and well-being to your baby. An exclusive new design for Jane to combine an extemely lightweight shell yet pstill provide maximum safety. Utilising breathable materials baby and parent are kept comfortable and reassured.
The nature of this lightweight framework / shell means that in the event of an accident, the displacement is less than a heavier car seat, but also when out and about the Koos is easier to carry and handle. A new ergonomic handle allows parents to adapt to change the position easily, quickly and safely, and by utilising the "Pro-Fix" design, the Koos can click effortlessly onto the and Jane pushchair chassis, resulting in a great travel system.
You can also attach your Koos car seat into the Koos Platform, which is an ISOFix base that fits directly into your car. By using the Koos Platform it greatly reduces the risk of any installation errors, and the platform itself can simply be left in the car so it doesn't need to be taken out and re-instated repeatedly. Both the Koos and Koos Platform have passed the very demanding safety tests of European Safety Standard ECE R44/04.
The key features of the Jane KoosCar Seat are:
- Group 0+ car seat meaning it can be used from birth up to 13kgs
- Pro-Fix system allows for travel system compatability
- Ergonomic and padded pillow for support of small babies
- Earnt maximum safety scores in independent crash tests
- Impact Approved and Side Impact Protected
- Weighs in at only 2.9kg - the lightest in category
- Storage compartment
- ISOFix Platform Base compatible (available separately)
- 0-13kg Group 0+ car seat, suitable from birth to approximately 18months
The 2013 Koos range of car seats come in the colours of Frack, Crimson, Basalt and Sea. This colour is for the Frack.