The revolutionary Jane Exo Group 1 car seat...
The Exo junior car seat from Jané (pronounced “han-ay“!) is the worlds first car seat with 3rd generation ISOFix. Officially, this is the safest car seat in the category.
Using 3rd Generation ISOFix technology the Exo can easily be installed to cars that have ISOFix. You can also install the car seat via the standard 3-point seat belt fit, making it particularly compatible with older cars that may not have ISOFix. The 3rd Generation ISOFix technology includes advanced pneumatic shock absorber systems and integrates thanks to 4 new worldwide safety patents. ISOFix is known to reduce the risk of serious injury (when impacted) by 22%. When compared to other ISOFix seats, the Jane Exo introduces the new Pneumatic Absorption System (PAS) which reduces the force of impact by up to 4 G.
Another additional feature of the Exo is the advanced electronic ISOFix detection that displays and makes a sound to ensure that the car seat have been correctly installed. Just press the "Test" button at any time to check that it has been installed correctly, and hopefully the lights will go green!
The key features of the Jane Exo seat are:
- Group 1 3rd Generation ISOFix
- or non-ISOFix belt fitted connection too
- Patented electronic warning system to ensure correct installation
- Patented Pneumatic Piston absorbs impact energy and reduces force by up to 4 G
- Harness Tensioning System has been improved
- Headrest, harness and crotch-strap are synchronised for ease and convenience
- Multiple Seat Recline options
- 5-point safety harness with one-pull adjustment
- Optional support leg (available separately) can provide additional support and stability
- Removable and washable cover
The 2013 Exo is only available in the colours of Burnt Red, Abbys, Cooper and Metal with this version being the Metal colour.