Teach children between day and night, or sleep and awake times with this clever innovative product...
How do you get your children to understand when it’s time to get up? Simple, “stay in bed until you see the sun!”.
The Gro-clock uses fun images of the moon and sun to communicate when to go back to sleep and when it’s time to get up.
The Gro-clock comes with a beautifully illustrated book which helps to encourage children to stay in bed longer, which means more sleep for them and more sleep for you! “No more getting up at 5am!” The book itself tells the tale of a tired pig which tries to reinforce the important distinction between sleeping and being awake.
A glowing screen shows images of moon and sun to communicate ‘sleep’ and ‘wakeup’ time:
• Includes fun bedtime story book
• Stars go out one-by-one during the night to show the passing of time
• Key-lock option
• Adjustable screen brightness
• Silent operation
• Optional digital clock and audible alarm feature
• Mains powered (adapter included)
• Suitable from 2 years