Rearward and Forward facing installation options from the NEW Britax Dualfix...
Whilst your child is placed in their seat you can easily change them from being rearward facing to forward facing thanks to the new 360° rotation from the Dualfix. It can start off by being rearward facing up to 9kg at which point you can swap over to use the seat as forward facing, or indeed you can keep the seat as a rearward facing car seat until 18kg...
The choice is yours! Either use rearward facing from 0-18kg or it can be otherwise used rearward from 0-9kg and then it can be changed to forward facing from 9kg up to 18kg. Meaning this car seat should see your child from newborn up to toddler age.
Of course there is the 5-point safety harness with one-pull adjustment that has been designed to distribute any impact forces over the strongest bones in the body and into the seat itself whilst still being able to securely adjust and fasten the seat harness without too much hassle!
Some of the fatures of this Britax DualFix car seat are:
- ISOFix system used to anchor the car seat to the car, and so reduces the chances of installing the car seat incorrectly
- 5-point safety harness
- rearward & forward facing installation
- 360° seat rotation to move the seat between forward and rearward facing
- multiple recline positions
- includes a newborn insert
- headrest is height adjustable (single-handed adjustment)
- Deep, softly padded side wings
- performance chest pad
- installation indicatiors to confirm a safe installation
- belly pad is included too
- softly padded removable cover
- Group 0+ and Group 1 car seat in one
- suitable from newborn to 18kgs
The Britax Dualfix is available in the colours of Cosmos Black, Flame Red, Mineral Purple, Ocean Blue, Steel Grey and Black Marble too! This is the Cosmos Black colour.