The Group 0+ iZi Go infant carrier from BeSafe...
The NEWLY UPDATED infant carrier from BeSafe is designed to be used from birth, or a weight of 0 - 13kgs (approximately 0-1 years old). This group 0+ car seat has had amazing reviewsalready, mainly being given a Which? 'Best Buy' award - and that was only in Belted mode, i.e. before it has even been put on the matching BeSafe iZi Go ISOFix base!
Some of the features of the BeSafe iZi Go Infant Carrier are:
- Installation via 3 point belt
- Can also be used with a BeSafe Go ISOFix Base too
- Extra large sunshade
- Harness height is adjustable
- Ergonomically designed carry handle
- 5-point seat belt
- Clever connector to work with Maxi Cosi range of pushchairs and other strollers that can utilise Maxi Cosi fittings!
- A friction lining to give more of a stable installation.
- Easy to install
The BeSafe iZi Go was awarded a Which? Best Buy in 2011 (when it was first released), but since then Which? have raised the Best Buy qualification requirement, and has currently not been retested, so no longer has a Best Buy status. It is easy to understand why it is one of out favourite infant carrier car seats...
The BeSafe iZi Go is available in the updated colours of Black Cab, Black Sober Sport, Ruby Red, Sapphire Blue, Lave Grey, Moonrock Beige and Lagoon Green. This iZi Go Infant Carrier car seat is the colour of Lava Grey.