The NEW and IMPROVED MINIKID from AXKID...
The NEW for 2018 Axkid Minikid is a natural upgrade from the much loved original and 2017 models. Still keeping all the great features unique to the Axkid and Minikid seats but with safety improvements as well as improvements to ease usage. The Minikid remains a Swedish Plus tested rearfacing 25kg seat that has one of the tallest seats on the market and with its well liked self tensioning tether straps but now has a new support leg with only a single improved extension button, a reduced thickness rubber heel under the seat that gives the seat a better recline position, new softer fabrics, increased depth to the side seat wings for enhanced protection, a new headrest again to improve performance and also a removable side impact pad that can be attached to the outside of the seat again for better crash performance.
- Approved from 0-25kg , we would not suggest using the seat under 6 months old.
- Can be used for a child upto approx 125cm tall
- Rollover approved by VCA Padded baby cushion now included
- Self tightening tether straps.
- Adjustable support leg to alter seat positions (seat tethers need refitting after adjustment)
- Washable cover now easily removed without removing harness straps
- Improved headrest with multi positions
- One pull harness adjustment automatically adjusts headrest for optimal fitting
- Rear support leg now with one button adjustment.
- Axkid Side Impact Protection (ASIP) system with removable impact pad
- Swedish Plus Test approved
- Colour fabric options
- Includes 1 set of tether anchor straps additional sets can be purchased separately.